Wilson House (former oldest house in Upper Marlboro before being moved to Lower Marlboro) photo, Enquirer Gazette, 21 March 1935
The razing of the Old Marlboro Hotel to make room for the County parking structure, Enquirer Gazette, 8 May 1975.
The destruction of Gibbons Hall, former town theater and site of the St. Mary's Catholic School, Enquirer Gazette, 21 August 1975.
The Buck House, Enquirer Gazette 28 March 1985.
Yet another Upper Marlboro landmark destroyed in the name of progress- the Suburban Trust Company Bank, razed in 1983 to make room for the mall area leading to the County Administration Building, Enquirer Gazette, 15 September 1983.
1878 Map of Upper Marlboro, courtesy Pat Clagett
Old Postcards of Upper Marlboro
1911 Postcard to Ms. Margaret Hopkins (front), provided by Mr. Robert Hopkins
1911 Postcard to Ms. Margaret Hopkins (back), provided by Mr. Robert Hopkins
Postcard of Dr. Beanes' Grave (front), provided by Mr. Robert Hopkins
Prince Georges County Courthouse, provided by Mrs. Shirley Duvall
Marlboro Hotel, provided by Mrs. Shirley Duvall
Trinity Church, copyrite unknown. Provided by Mrs. Shirley Duvall.